- 05 minute - Welcome
- 20 minute - Sitting meditation
- 05 minute – Walking meditation
- 30 minute – Contemplative technology decision
- 30 minute -Device show and tell with headsets, wearable technology and more.
Our group is like Uber for your awareness. Come hack the Dharma. Join us for a regular sit and swipe. You'll learn how to meditate and get to talk about technology in your life. More information about our group and our session is on our about us page!
Questions or support:
- The Dharma center is on the second floor above the gift shop!
- Park on the street around the building.
- We meet with our shoes off!
Note: We practice shamatha meditation, which stands for peaceful abiding. Our sessions are tech positive and you are encouraged to bring your cell phones, tablets, laptops, fitbits, and smart home appliances. We believe technology is a chance to practice. If meditation would be difficult with constant interruptions this may not be the group for you. If you think you can't focus, this is the right place for you.