Episode 6 -
Handicapped quantified emotions, Environmentally conditioned educators and Coming out of your Buddhist closet.
SHOW NOTES :
- Episode 5 - Ernesto Ramirez Show for Quantified Self Founder
- Mindful Cyborgs Episode Number 1
- BDigital Global Congress
- Klint's Wired Article on Chris Dancy
- Klint's Wired Article on Citizen
- Company Evolv
- Quantified Employees / Influence / Algorithms
- Knowledge work in the Age of Big Data
- Forbes Top 20 Big Data Influencers
- Tool “Traackr” aggregator
- Derrick Harris of Gigaom
- Foursquare at Waldorf Astoria Foursquare Checkin
- Internet of things and Quantified Self (Existence as a platform)
SHOW NOTES CONTINUED :
- Quantified Self Keynote and the audience reaction Tweet
- Do we see people or streams of data? Do we have quantified self-handicapped emotions?
- Machine-readable data that was invisible to the world until recently
- Why aren’t audiences wearing disposable sensors for feedback at conferences?
- If Buddha had an iPad, the Presentation
- Jon Kabat-Zinn at Google Video
- The purpose of meditation is to "NOT DO"
- Coming out of your Buddhist closet
- If your employer can pay you only for when you are paying attention?
- Is the instructor to blame for student’s non-attention?
- Does the awareness of being monitored create a conditioned response race of humans?
- Kids being graded for attention and grades?
- Bell Curve for big pharma and Quantified Self in the Class Room
- Work.com / Rypple