For the past eight years, I’ve been trying to make a living at writing, talking, thinking, teaching, and learning about philosophy, comparative religion, magic, artificial intelligence, human physical and mental augmentation, pop culture, and how they all relate. I want to think about, talk about, and work toward, a future worth living in, and I want to do it with you.
SHOW NOTES :
- Kevin Kelly's "Evidence of a Global SuperOrganism"
- Alexander Baard’s book Syntheism: Creating God in the Internet Age
- The Work of Cognition and Neuroethics in Science Fiction
- Damien's definitions of magick: a system of cause and effect relationships that depend on emotional or intuitive resonance.
- The Golden Bough: A Study in Comparative Religion by James George Frazer
- Carl Jung: Emotionally resonant encounters with immediate experience. Unfiltered experience with true nature of reality.
- "GOD WANTS YOU TO WORK HARDER, AND TO STOP COMPLAINING" by James Dennis Lorusso
- Peter J Carroll's Liber Null and Psychonaut